Coverings unveils new line-up, keynoters for 2008
- Mark Matteson, author (Freedom from Fear) and consultant, will present “The Art of Change.”
- Gisue Hariri, together with her sister Mojgan, heads the award-winning New York City firm Hariri & Hariri Architecture.
- James Dion, who authored the selling manual, Retail Selling Ain’t Brain Surgery, It’s Twice As Hard, is said to provide audiences with “Swiss Army Knife” negotiation skills, say organizers.
- Doug Wilson, who previously hosted the TLC show “Trading Spaces” and is now heads its latest incarnation, “Moving Up,” is a designer, columnist and author.
- Jim Bearden, a former decorated Vietnam Marine officer, corporate executive, published author and owner of his own speaking and training business.
- Architect Chad Oppenheim is considered to be an important and influential voice for “green” architecture, helping to gain global acceptance for sustainability.