Organizers of the upcoming Surfaces show have lined up various industry veterans and educators for its 2008 Conference Program - each of which will bring to the table their brand of proven experiences to help attendees reach their business potential, says show organizer Hanley Wood, and show sponsor World Floor Covering Association (WFCA).
The Conference Program offers 48 conference sessions to choose from in five targeted tracks, including Marketing, Business, Sales, Design and Installation.
Highlights of the program include sister publicationNational Floor Trends’columnists:
- Sam Allman, “How to Survive and Thrive During a Slowing Economy”
- Jonathan Trivers – “How to Create Your Own Empire”
- Warren Tyler – “Banishing Discounts Forever”
- Bart Basi, Ph.D. – “Your Money, Your Business – Financial Management for the Business Owner”
- Lisbeth Calandrino – “Over Promise and Over Deliver: Building Your Competitive Advantage”
- Scott Perron – “Advertising to Survive – Think Like an Entrepreneur”
- Santo Torcivia – “Market Analysis for Retailers Made Easy”
New to this year’s conference program are six mini sessions that hit on the industry’s most talked about topics in 60-minute abbreviated formats.
Also contributing their lifelong experiences and techniques areTILE Magazine’sDave Gobis andFloor Covering Installer’sMickey Moore in the Installation Showcase segment of the three-day event.
For complete course descriptions, visitwww.surfaces.com.