The just-announced seminar program for the National Disaster Reconstruction (NDR) Expo & Conference offers business-expanding options for contractors, consultants, distributors, and facility service providers. The event, co-sponsored by Imago Trade Shows and BNP Media, takes place June 17-18 in New Orleans at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.
The NDR Expo & Conference features 75 exhibitors and more than 30 sessions covering a range of disaster-related topics, including prevention, remediation, restoration, and rebuilding.
Session topics include:
- Mold: Growth, Measurement, and Health Effects
- Debris Removal and Cleanup
- After the Disaster - Incompetence and Fraud: The Importance of Using Experts
- LEED Certification for the Reconstruction Contractor
- Cleaning of Sewage/Flood Contaminated Soft Contents
- Bacteria Application from In-place Drying
- Chemicals and Coatings: Use, Mis-use, and Creation of Unintentional Problems
- During Disaster Recovery
- Satellite Communications Throughout the Four Stages of Emergency Management
- Environmental Insurance: A 21st Century Update
- Interpreting EPA Labels