Coverings 2010 organizers unveil ‘Project: Green’ “Project: Green” is a new program for Coverings 2010, sponsored byTILE Magazine’ssister publicationEnvironmental Design & Construction (ED&C), that will highlight sustainable projects from the past two years.
Project submissions are open to architects, designers, builders, contractors, distributors, retailers, manufacturers and installers. Projects must have been completed within the past two years: (January 2008-December 2009) and may be located either within the United States or internationally.
Projects chosen for “PROJECT: Green” will be featured in an editorial inED&Cfollowing Coverings.
Criteria:A panel of experts will judge the projects based on their environmental attributes, innovative use of tile and stone in a High Performance project and the following:
- Overall project design
- Innovative use of tile/stone
- Tile/stone design
- How the tile stone enhances the setting and the project's sustainable attributes
- Other areas of interest include: recycled content; low VOC adhesives and grout; maintenance; LCA
- Residential - New and Remodel
- Commercial - New and Remodel
- Most Recycled Content
- Green Bath
- Green Kitchen
Deadline for Entries: February 15, 2010.
For more information, visitwww.coverings.com/project-green.htmlorhttp://projectgreen.edcmag.com.