“The MIA Leadership Workshop will give you at least 15 practical, proven ideas to generate new business, improve efficiency and prepare for the future; direct, personal contact with the industries top stone executives (people you couldn’t meet any other way); and, must-have knowledge on critical topics to connect with members of the architecture and design community,” the organization says.
"This gathering for senior-level stone industry executives is timely as stone companies look to rebound and thrive in today’s economy," said MIA’s executive vp, Gary Distelhorst. He added, "This year’s topics are timely for any stone company leadership team."
The event will kick-off with an evening reception on October 18th hosted by Walker Zanger.
Topics for the workshop include:
- Positioning Natural Stone as an Environmentally Preferred Building Material
- Natural Stone and the Economic Recovery
- Perspectives Roundtable Discussion
- Leading the Design, Development and Launch of a Unique Style Minder Brand in the Highly Traditional Stone Industry
- Branding Your Business Locally: What works, what doesn’t and why