Tile of Spain is inviting attendees of the upcoming American Institute of Architects 2010 National Convention, set to be held at the Miami Beach Convention Center from June 10-12, to visit the six prominent Spanish ceramic companies showcasing their newest products. Tile of Spain and Stone from Spain will occupy 1,600 square feet of the Stone & Tile Pavilion - Hall A, booths #571/671.
- Azulejera Alcorense: With an objective to create new formats that challenge traditional design and to offer quality products at accessible costs, Azulejera Alcorense will feature the following new series: Acropolis; Luxor; and Delta.
- Roca Ceramica: The Roca Tile Group will display new products that offer a wide range of design: TopGreen; Rock & Rock; Color Collection; Dot Mounted; Avila; Orion; and Rock Art.
- Emac Complementos: New products launched this year are Slim Range, Anti-Slip Solutions and decorative profiles created by international fashion designer Francis Montesinos.
- Inalco: Inalco will display its SlimmKer series in Foster, one of the company’s principal series. Available in 31” x 31”, 2.4” x 47.2 and 18” x 36” formats and in both bush-hammered and smooth finishes, the texture offers the utmost in neutrality for any design space. Large format capabilities are demonstrated by the 80.8 series in wall and floor applications. This series is inspired by adding a brushed effect to modern wood with slight veining and lineal embossed patterns.
- Porcelanosa Group: New products include: Qatar; London; Bardiglio; and Trento.
- Trencadis Innovacion: Specializes in the production of trencadis, Mediterranean style mosaics formed from irregular shaped fragments of ceramic tile, porcelain or natural stones. This ornamental finish comes in mesh-mounted panels
Program 1: Basic Specifications for Ceramic Tile
Learn how to evaluate every type of ceramic tile. When is a tile frost resistant? Which tile offers the best wear resistance? What type of tile has the best slip resistance? What quality standards are there for ceramic tile? Learn how to select the correct ceramic tile for every application.
Program 2: Defining Porcelain Tile Technology
Porcelain tile is the first choice for commercial floor and wall on both interior and exterior installations. Unglazed, glazed and third generation porcelain technologies offer a variety of solutions. Not all are recommended for every application. Discover which type is the best choice for your project.
Program 3: Environmental Ceramic Tile – Gray Area or Green?
Do you know the benefits and opportunities ceramic tile has to offer? The environmental concepts including durability, improved indoor air quality, reduced renovation impact, and energy-efficiency are inherent considerations for sustainable design.
For more information and the full schedule of programs, visit www.spaintiles.info.