Zepol Corporation has launched ComplianceMonitor™, a product that allows users to closely monitor essential U.S. import trade compliance information in order to save time and money, and lower penalty risk. ComplianceMonitor™ tracks six U.S. government compliance sources:
- U.S. Census Bureau import trade statistics
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection rulings
- Antidumping (ADD) and countervailing duty (CVD) investigations
- ADD and CVD cases from the International Trade Administration (ITA)
- Tariff rate quota statuses from CBP
- Harmonized Tariff Schedule and tariff data from the International Trade Administration (ITA)
ComplianceMonitor™, created to compliment TradeIQ™ and TradeView™, gives subscribers “quick and easy access to ‘Historical Reports’ for U.S. compliance data and ‘Update Reports’ each time new information is released,” the company notes.