Dal-Tile Corporation says it is responding to the increased demand of mobile products by offering a suite of digital tools designed to provide easier access to information and inspiration.
Two of Dal-Tile’s newest tools include a mobile catalog for iPhone, iPad and Android devices, and the Inspiration Gallery app for iPhone and iPad. “The new tools are a direct response to the growing demand among the tile industry for online and mobile friendly tools to assist with product selection, provide access to detailed product information and offer increased design support 24 hours a day,” the company notes.
“It has been exciting to observe technology growth in the tile industry over the last five years,” said David P. Warren, digital marketing manager, Dal-Tile Corporation. “The utilization growth has been exponential in terms of the adoption rates and implementations of new tech-focused tools used for product information delivery to professional and consumer audiences alike.
“Consumers today want real-time information at their fingertips and mobile technology is just one way Dal-Tile is connecting with our customers as quickly and efficiently as possible,” Warren said.
The mobile catalog, available for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices, brings Dal-Tile’s breadth of product and service offerings to the palm of your hand, allowing quick reference and product selection. Additional features include:
- Hundreds of styles and innovative designs to browse at your fingertips
- Keyword search function
- Simple, easy-to-use navigation
- Page bookmarking capabilities
- Categorized gallery of rooms and products with the ability to filter the room scenes by room type, product type or series
- Room scene product information
- Favorite product storage and organization
- Slideshow views of selected images
- Zip code sales location search
For more information on these new design and inspiration tools, visitDaltile/mobileandAmericanOlean/mobile.