The newly released iPad app from Italian tile manufacturer Trend Group features tools designers can use to visualize the surface of any room, including kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, living rooms and spas.
With iTrend, users can set their “imagination free to create with glass mosaic, engineered stone or sophisticated wallpaper patterns of mosaic tiles. Your very personal vision appears on the screen right in front of you – and then you can use iTrend to share that image with your friends and colleagues,” the company noted. The iTrend app, listed under the Lifestyle category in iTunes, features:
- Optimized version for iOS5
- New rooms
- New section called My Rooms
- Import from a photo library a bathroom, kitchen, living room or whatever you want.
- Ability to change the color of walls, floors, or any other surface
- Save My Rooms in your iPhoto or send them via email
- Video Tutorial