Merkrete Fracture Guard 7000 is the first liquid applied membrane to provide crack isolation up to 3/8inch. It offers maximum protection for your tile and stone installation by inhibiting the transfer of cracks from the substrate to the ceramic, porcelain or stone tile. It is ultra-flexible with an elongation over 1000%.
• Crack isolation up to 3/8 inch
• Adheres to all common surfaces
• Installs quickly. Cures in 4-6 hours at 70°F, 50% R.H.
• Excellent adhesion to most common substrates
• Thin section -- does not interfere with elevations
• Apply with brush, roller or trowel
• Built-in antimicrobial for mold and mildew resistance at the substrate
• Low VOC
• Exceeds ANSI A118.12
"Our waterproofing and crack isolation portfolio of products is now enhanced by the addition of Fracture Guard 7000 which was designed to protect your flooring investment," said Luciano Tavares, Merkrete Product Manager. "We proudly develop building materials that exceed national and international code requirements like our breakthrough formula for crack isolation - Fracture Guard 7000."
For more information, please visit www.merkrete.com.