FAIRFIELD, NJ -- The June 19th event was located at the new state-of-the-art facility in Fairfield, NJ, which focuses on the in-stock materials of large-format porcelain tiles. The hands-on tool and installation demonstrations of large-format tile applications were informative and allowed onlookers to see the benefits of the large panel size installation techniques. ProSpec, LLC® is a prominent northeast regional presenter of building materials distributed by wholly owned supply companies -- ProTile, ProTerrazzo, ProStone, ProWood and ProExterior Systems.
ProSpec, LLC® represents well respected manufacturers of interior and exterior finishes and system solutions, including porcelain tile, quartz countertops, engineered wood flooring, thinset epoxy terrazzo, exterior cladding systems, installation materials and terrazzo systems.
Taking an original approach, president, Jennifer Giannini-Leavy, offered guests casual BBQ fare with ice cream for dessert to celebrate the company’s third distribution location. The invited contractors, fabricators and installers enjoyed hands-on demonstrations of large-format tools and application.
- Casalgrande Padana, a leading manufacturer of porcelain tile, showcased their innovative and impressive large-format tile. This location is outfitted to move these large tiles on A-frames with a built-in crane at the warehouse. The large panels are all in stock. The featured nominal sizes include 18 x 36, 36 x 71, 24 x 48, 46 x 102 and 63 x 126 inches.
- Also on display, HanStone Quartz, a North American manufacturing facility, which offers design flexibility to make any vision a reality. Having unequaled consistency of color, texture and quality, along with six times the strength and durability of granite surfaces.
- MAPEI Corporation, a leading manufacturer of adhesives, grouts and chemical products for the construction industry, featured a live demonstration of waterproofing and shower stall installation, including Ultraflex LFT (premium, large-format tile mortar with polymer) to adhere the large panels to the structure.
- Alpha Professional Tools featured a large demonstration area for their precision grinding and polishing tools at the event. The demo showed off their precise edge tools whether the material was mitered, beveled or straight. These products for the seamless countertop installations have impressed fabricators.
- Raimondi, as shown by Donnelly Distribution, featured a demonstration on their modular workbench, which consists of a steel and anodized aluminum work surface to guarantee a sturdy and stable work area. They displayed the Raizor for cutting and scoring rail system for large-format tiles and slabs.
- Sigma Tools were also on display. They supply equipment for tile installers, specifically designed to satisfy the changing needs of professionals.
ProSpec, LLC focuses on product presentation and recommendation to the project team -- the owner, architect, designer and consultant. Other groups within the company -- ProTile, ProStone, ProTerrazzo, ProWood and ProExterior Systems -- were designed to provide contractors with customer service and logistics for materials that are delivered on time and on budget. This holistic approach to architects’ and builders’ needs provides an efficient and appreciated service.