National Kitchen & Bath Association to Recognize Most Innovative Kitchen and Bath Showrooms in North America
HACKETTSTOWN, NJ -- Creating a dream kitchen or bath involves more than a little showmanship. The National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) Innovative Showroom Awards celebrate the kitchen and bath showrooms that excel at creating an engaging, unforgettable experience that educates and wows their customers. Nominations are being accepted now through November 29, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. (EST). Winners will be announced at the Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) 2020, which is scheduled to take place on January, 20 at the KBIS Awards Show in the Encore Ballroom at Encore Hotel in Las Vegas, NV.
Showrooms will be judged on their innovative, unique and interactive design by an advisory board made up of five past winners and industry professionals. Judging will also take into account what makes the space innovative in general; functional innovation, and how the showroom encourages customer engagement.
One winner will be chosen in each of five categories and one overall winner will also be selected from among the five category winners for a total of six awards.
The categories are as follows:
- Independent Retail Showrooms Locations (Brands with 1-5 showrooms) – Small (1,000- 2,500 square feet)
- Independent Retail Showrooms Locations (Brands with 1-5 showrooms) – Medium (2,500-5,000 square feet)
- Independent Retail Showrooms Locations (Brands with 1-5 showrooms) – Large (5,000 square feet+)
- Multi-Location Retail Showrooms (Brands with 6+ showrooms) – Medium (1,000-5,000 square feet)
- Multi-Location Retail Showrooms (Brands with 6+ showrooms) – Large (5,000 square feet+)