NEW YORK, NY -- Artistic Tile’s representatives released this statement today regarding the COVID-19 pandemic:
“We are in unsettling times and uncharted waters. The COVID-19 pandemic is changing the way we operate, and the situation is fluid, but our priorities are clear. The health and safety of our employees, partners, clients, friends and family is absolutely paramount.
Following is the latest information about our operations:
- Artistic Tile’s San Francisco showroom is now closed until further notice, in compliance with local regulations.
- All other Artistic Tile showrooms will close at the end of the day on Friday, March 2, and remain closed until further notice.
- Associates may be available for remote consultations.
- Private in-showroom appointments for individual clients may be available. Please contact your design associate or firstname.lastname@example.org for arrangements.
- Artistic Tile’s headquarters, slab gallery and distribution center are presently closed. We expect to resume operations on Monday, March 23.
- Resumed operations will continue to comply with recommendations around social distancing at the workplace.
- Existing and new orders will be filled upon resumption of operations.
- Artistictile.com will remain operational as a venue to explore and purchase our products or order samples.
- Our product line will remain available via many of our authorized dealers, who carry our products nationwide. To find your nearest dealer, visit artistictile.com/locations.
We have always felt that our homes are our sanctuary, and that our products can help designers create unique retreats from the stresses of everyday life. We hope that you’re able to escape into a sanctuary of your own in these worrisome times, and find some peace.
Wishing you all the very best.”