MANALAPAN, NJ -- Merola Tile/SomerTile operates under a set of fundamentals, which govern who they are and how they operate. Giving back to the community has been a pillar of the company’s culture from the beginning, and they continue to do so during these uncertain times.
To date, the company’s efforts to support the local community include donating the following:
- 950 Masks to Manalapan First Aid Squad
- 500 Eat Clean Bro meals to healthcare workers at Riverview Hospital
- 2,500 masks to individuals in need throughout our community
- 700 dry packaged goods, 1100 canned goods, 100 bottles of condiments to feed families in need across Manalapan
- Monetary donation to the Alzheimer’s Association
- 125 meals to Interfaith Neighbors
- Staff food drive to raise goods for the Samaritan Center
In addition to assisting our community, it is important for the company to support its team and show extra appreciation to everyone going above and beyond during this stressful and busy time. The company has found various ways of supporting its staff by giving them masks for personal use, supplying meals to take home, ordering lunch from local restaurants and more.
Division president, John Merola, was also recently featured as a Hometown Hero on News 12 NJ highlighting the company’s giveback efforts.
With 109 active team members, the company is looking to expand its staff and is now hiring for office and warehouse positions. To learn more and to apply, visit somertile.com/careers.