AMITYVILLE, NY -- Infinity Drain, the manufacturer at the forefront of architectural and decorative drains, recently introduced Next Day Custom Linear Drains. Infinity Drain’s Next Day Custom program is the first of its kind to make perfect linear drain wall-to-wall installation a reality -- without the wait. Next Day Custom Linear Drains are available in lengths up to 72 inches in two finishes, three grate styles and for all installation waterproofing methods.
“The ideal linear drain installation is wall-to-wall and against-the-wall, but unfortunately a 36-inch wall is never exactly 36 inches, and when things are a bit off, custom drains are required for the perfect fit,” said Jonathan Brill, president of Infinity Drain. “It’s often the case that designers and homeowners won’t know the project requires custom until it’s in progress and by then, no one wants to wait for a custom drain or risk holding up the rest of the job. To solve this dilemma, Infinity Drain has streamlined our custom department to provide next day turnaround. Now, the moment the installer realizes a custom design is needed, they can put in an order and have a custom solution next day to continue the project with perfect alignment of wall and drain.”
Next Day Custom program details include:
- Purchase orders and sign offs received by 10 a.m. EST will ship the following day with no additional rush upcharge
- Available on linear drains up to 72 inches in length
- Custom outlet placement or multiple outlets along channel run
- Two Finishes: Satin Stainless Steel or Polished Stainless Steel
- Grate Styles: Wedge Wire, Offset Slotted, Tile Insert Frame
- Installation Types: FX Series, FF Series, FCB Series, FCS Series
- Limit one item (complete kit -- channel and grate) per purchase order number
Program is in addition to Infinity Drain’s current 15-day standard lead-time or five-day rush with upcharge solutions.