In November and December, National Tile Contractors Association (NTCA) offers nine free workshops in Minnesota, Iowa, Georgia, Alabama, Louisiana and Florida.
These free standards-based workshops will bring information, education, a chance to chat with peers and industry experts. These workshops are free afternoon or evening events, open to tile installers and contractors, as well as sales personnel and the A&D community – anyone who wants to learn more about standards-based installation practices. They feature networking time, a catered meal, a chance to win useful and valuable prizes, and of course, priceless training from industry pros.
Each NTCA workshop is presented by NTCA Technical Trainers who have been installing tile themselves for many years or who still maintain their tile installation business. Workshops—made possible through the support of generous sponsors who believe in elevating the industry through education—feature one of the following topics:
- Ins and Outs of Layout for Contractors
- Tile Matters – Best Practices for the Pros
- Failures – Could It Be Me?
- Tile Technology – Adhesives, Trowels, Lippage
Upcoming workshops are planned for:
- November 1 – Floor & Decor, Jacksonville, FL
- November 8 – Daltile, Shreveport, LA
- November 9 – Floor & Decor, Baton Rouge, LA
- November 10 -- Floor & Decor, Gretna, LA
- November 15 – Floor & Decor, Homewood, AL
- November 16 – Floor & Decor, Conyers, GA
- November 29 – Floor & Decor, West Des Moines, IA
- November 30 – Floor & Decor, Maple Grove, MN
- December 1 – Kate-Lo, Plymouth, MN
For full information on each event, click https://bit.ly/3TsR8Tk to visit the Community Calendar under Education & Certification on the NTCA website, where you can register.
Report Abusive Comment