Next week, Coverings 2009 in Chicago will host thousands of visitors and hundreds of exhibitors from all parts of the globe. Known as the largest North American tile and stone show, the four-day event (April 21-24) will have something for everyone, including:
- Live installation/demonstration stages
- CTEF CTI certification courses
- International pavilions (Turkey, Italy and Spain -- to name a few)
- Keynotes, seminars and panel discussions addressing timely topics (all at no charge)
- Interior Design A + D Day
- Artisanal tile section featuring handcrafted tiles
- The Spectrum/Prism Awards
Also, be sure to check Coverings’ dedicated website atwww.CoveringsInsider.com, set to go live prior to the exhibition and conference. The site will feature exclusive news items, product highlights, and more – all reported from the show floor.
Finally, I invite those who are attending Coverings, to post discoveries of any new tile-related products (tiles, installation products, tools, etc.) that deserve a mention for innovation, design, eco-friendliness, etc.
Have a great week!