Making its debut at Surfaces 2008, which is set for Jan. 30-Feb.1 in Las Vegas, the TILE Magazine sponsored Hand-Crafted Tile Pavilion promises to bring architectural-, design- and nature-inspired creations to the forefront of the industry’s largest gathering of floorcovering manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, retailers, and more.
Among the exhibiting companies within the Hand-Crafted Tile Pavilion are:
- Adagio Art Glass – hand-made fused glass tiles
- Antonio Miguel – liquid metal finished and simulated painted metal backsplash tiles
- Creative Tile Designs Inc. – stone and glass mosaics
- Desert Rose Stone Dist. Inc, - 16” granite tiles for residential and commercial use
- Eco Domo – “eco-friendly” decorative tiles
- EMENEE – decorative hardware and tiles
- EPRO Tile – handmade ceramic tiles
- Exactmosaics – photo-realistic custom mosaics using the natural veining within marble
- Granada Tiles – handmade, “eco-friendly” cement tiles
- Kim Lotus Tile – custom handmade tiles
- LTS Ceramics – Mediterranean ceramic tiles
- Mag Designs, Inc. – ceramic tiles
- M.R.E Installations, Inc. – custom hand-crafted tiles
- Saint-Gaudens Metal Arts – art bronze tiles made with solid bronze
- Smith-Laredo – unique, beautiful and durable concrete tile
- Winchester Tile Company – handmade designer tiles
- Zen Paradise Stone & Pebble Tiles – natural stone products from Indonesia
The Hand-Crafted Tile Pavilion-as well as two other new pavilions, New Product and Decorative Concrete-is located on the lower level in Hall G of the Sands Expo & Convention Center. These pavilions are sponsored by TILE Magazine’s sister publications National Floor Trends and Floor Covering Installer.
For more information on SURFACES and the Hand-Crafted Tile Pavilion, call (800) 547-3477 or visit www.Surfaces.com.