- Mark Matteson, author (Freedom from Fear) and consultant, will present “The Art of Change.”
- Gisue Hariri, together with her sister Mojgan, heads the award-winning New York City firm Hariri & Hariri Architecture.
- James Dion authored the sales manual, “Retail Selling Ain’t Brain Surgery, It’s Twice As Hard.”
- Doug Wilson, host to several TLC shows, is a designer, columnist and author.
- Jim Bearden, a former decorated Vietnam Marine officer, corporate executive, and author, owns his own speaking and training business.
- Architect Chad Oppenheim is considered to be an important and influential voice for “green” architecture.
Coverings unveils new line-up, keynoters for 2008
March 11, 2008