Surfaces 2009, slated for Feb. 3-5 in Las Vegas, is not only one of the floor covering industry’s largest shows, but it has also gained a reputation for its educational offerings.
Newly released information has the line-up for the Installation Showcase as follows:
- Is Your Floor “Green” with Envy
- Rectified Porcelain Tile Installation
- Natural Stone Installation for Walls & Shower
- Keep the Noise Down! - Sound Control Suppression
- and more!
Additionally, several well-known industry leaders have been tapped to participate in the lecture series of the Surfaces Education program:
- Optimizing Wet Areas for Stone Tile Installations, with Michael Byrne
- Going Beyond Residential - Expanding into the Commercial Market, with Dave Stafford
- How to Avoid Moisture Related Problems, Peter Craig
- Experience, Inspire: Finding Your Creative Inspiration, with Mark Woodman
- Economic Trends and the Outlook for Homebuilding and Remodeling
- Color Trends for Fall – Winter 2009/2010, with Carolina Calzada
- Tips for Correctly Installing Rectified Tiles - Can it be Done?, with David M. Gobis, CTC, CSI & Noah Chitty
- Partnering with Installers for Your Company's Survival, with John T. McGrath
- Wynn Tour with Roger Thomas, with Roger Thomas
- GREEN Building Points: What Is The Floor Covering Industry’s Contribution, Ephraim Senbetta, Ph.D.
- and so much more.