Total Solutions Plus integrates each association’s meeting into a single, industry-wide event, providing educational sessions tailored to meet the needs of distributors, contractors and manufacturers, networking opportunities, and table top exhibits.
The 2011 Total Solutions Plus schedule includes a keynote presentation by Navy Seal Marcus Luttrell. Lutrell is the author of “The Lone Survivor,” the “harrowing story of four Navy SEALs who journeyed into the mountainous border of Afghanistan and Pakistan on Operation Redwing,” show organizers noted. Also on the educational agenda are:
- Opening keynoter Dr. Jay Lehr, futurist, economist, researcher and scientist
- Donato Grosser, “The U.S. Economy and Changes in Ceramic Tile Distribution”
- NTCA and MMSA, “The Evolution of Grout Technology”
- David Parker, “It’s Not Up-Selling, It’s Selling Right”
- Robin Grove, “Challenges Dealing with Customs on Import Issues”
- TCNA’s Bill Griese with “Understanding Tile’s Role in Green Building”
- Greg Mowat of Forensic Tile Consultants and Josh Levinson of Artistic Tile with “Exploring The Science of Natural Stone Tile Installations”
- Shauna Causey, “Designing a Website That Will Market Your Business and Increase Sales”
- CTDA Forum: Distributor’s Forum
- Gerald Sloan and Michael Whistler with “Large Format Tile Installations and Demonstrations”
- Josh Levinson, Nyle Wadford and James Woelfel present “Using Installation Standards in Sales and Installation of Ceramic Tile and Natural Stone”
- Patti Fasan presents “Strategies to Improve Market Share over Competitive Alternates”
For more information on Total Solutions Plus and to register, visit here.