The recently concluded ExpoBuild China 2011, held concurrently with Ceramics China, Marble & Stone, Expo Light, Hotelex and China Clean, presented four days of premium products to fulfill the demand of the hospitably industry. Under the concept of Hotelex + Design & Deco, the multi-tiered exhibition shared a total area of 165,000 square meters, with more than 2,000 domestic and overseas suppliers and 80,000 global visitors in attendance.
Now in its 19th year, ExpoBuild China showcased products from within the building material industry, such as interior decoration, doors, windows, floors, glass, coating, lighting etc. The exhibition achieved a thrilling close, featuring international brands and attracting high-quality of visitors from designers, hotel/real estate developers, architects etc.
Ceramics China, now in its 12th year, showcased premium and innovative products of ceramics, tiles, mosaic, glazes, marble and stone. Supported by the China Building Ceramics & Sanitary Ware Association, the exhibition was deemed a success as indicated by the quality of visitors from the design, architecture, interior design, real estate development fields.
2011 China International Building & Interior Design FestivalAlso held during the ExpoBuild China was the 2011 China International Building & Interior Design Festival, organized by the China Institute of Interior Design, Interior China Design magazine, and Shanghai UBM Sinoexpo International Exhibition Co., Ltd.
With the theme of “New Eco Live,” the festival addressed the relationships among green, energy-saving building and interior design, building materials. Participants experienced various display areas and conferences emphasizing the festival’s message:
- Eco-building & Urban Development Forum: New Urbanism – Architectural Spaces with A Story to Tell, 2011 Design Trend Release.
- 2011 Low-Carbon Summit on Sustainable Development: Witness the Rise of Chinese Emerging Designers Leading Low-carbon Fashion.
- Area Dialogue & 2011 Golden Bund Award Ceremony
- Conversation with Chinese and Foreign Designers: The Flexibility of Space - a Strategy for Future, Retail Space Design and Brand Strategy - Tongji University-Politecnico di Milano EMDM Program Seminar.
- The Grand Opening of the Dealers Committee of China Building Ceramic & Sanitary ware Association and the 2nd C.O.C.A Century Oro Ceramics Award Ceremony.
- Building Design Pattern against the Background of New Policies on China Real Estate - Times House Seminar 2011 & The Fifth ‘Kinpan’ Award-Winning Artworks Display
CeramBath enjoys substantial influx of visitors, new technologyBy Gregory Zhao, International Affairs Commissioner
On April 18-22, the 17th China International Ceramic & Bathroom Fair Foshan (CeramBath) opened in the three venues - China Ceramics City, China Ceramics Industry Headquarters, and Foshan International Conference & Exhibition Center. According to the attendance records, there were 68,941 show visitors, a dramatic increase of nearly 60% from the previous spring session.
Technology Goes with Environmental Protection
Since the theme “Technology Goes with Environmental Protection” was initiated during the 16th CeramBath event, “green,” “eco-friendly” and “low carbon” have become key words in China’s ceramic industry. As such, the Chinese government, industry and media have enthusiastically responded to the event’s continued focus on environmental protection and encourage the ceramic industry to build a green environment for the future of the ceramic and bathroom industry.
Also during the spring show, CeramBath’s website (www.cerambath.org) launched with great success. As a convenient platform for information, the website will facilitate and speed up the development of e-commerce.