The Handbook Conference will be held June 19-20, 2012, in downtown Atlanta.
Submission Criteria and Format
- All submissions must be specific, i.e., exact language must be provided.
- Each submission must be accompanied by a Handbook submission form.
- For new methods, include a generic drawing.
- Edits to the existing Handbook must include a page clearly showing where the requested changes are to be made.
- New methods should be submitted in a form that is ready to be inserted into the Handbook.
- We recommend you have the latest version of the Handbook and American National Standards A108/A118/A136.1 to reference when drafting your submissions.
- Please compare your submission to an existing method to make sure all necessary fields are listed. All testing and supporting documentation should be included.
- Submissions that do not meet the Handbook format and criteria requirements will be returned.
For more information, visit 2013 Handbook Submissions .