Daltile enhances customer experience through new virtual web catalog
The Virtual Catalog is the latest addition to the company's expanding suite of digital tools, including the successful re-launch of the brand website
"Today's consumer has high expectations about design, building and remodeling thanks to an abundance of information available through the web and social media," said David P. Warren, digital marketing manager, Daltile. "Our Virtual Web Catalog is the latest addition to Daltile's suite of online resources, ensuring our customers are as informed and confident as possible during that product selection process."
Virtual catalog highlights include:
- On-demand access --The easy-to-use digital format allows customers to quickly browse Daltile's entire suite of products thanks to a searchable interface and interactive table of contents.
- Multiple versions -- Three versions of the Daltile virtual catalogs are currently available, including the 2013 Full Product Catalog, the 2013 New Product Catalog and 2013 Dimensional Stone Catalog.
- Downloadable for anytime access -- All catalogs can be downloaded to the desktop for ongoing reference and use when disconnected from the Internet.
- Customizable PDF option -- Users can select, download and print pages based on their specific needs.
- Social sharing tools -- Users can share design inspiration with others from the catalog via email, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
For those on the go, the Virtual Catalog is also available in an application software (APP) version compatible with Android and Apple devices. Users can download and reference the complete set of interactive catalogs on their device, even while disconnected from the Internet. The iOS Virtual Catalog APP is available for download on iTunes and Android APP on Google Play.
From the Virtual Catalog, users can navigate directly to the newly re-launched Daltile website, with enhanced features that successfully achieved simplified navigation, easier access to information and even greater design inspiration for users. These new features were a direct response to the findings of an extensive usability study that revealed a need for simplified browsing and enhanced functionality, and the proof of Daltile's success is in the numbers. In just five months, Daltile has seen a 24% increase in overall website traffic and page engagement, a 48% reduction in home page bounce rates and an average of 372,000 unique visitors per month. Together with the Virtual Catalog, the new website is sure to empower Daltile's customers to design with confidence like never before.