SPARKS, MD -- For something that has a significant job, tool bags have earned a reputation as being fairly insignificant. Tradesmen buy them, beat them up for a few months, and before you know it, the zippers don’t work and you’re missing tools that fell through holes in the bottom.
Discard. Replace. Repeat.
Crescent Tools recently introduced a new line of tool bags that are designed to withstand heavy usage in unforgiving environments, alleviating the cost and hassle of replacing a less-durable bag.
“Money is only a piece of the cost that goes into replacing a bag that rips or breaks,” said Kevin Burnet, product manager for Crescent Tools. “It costs them valuable time to make another trip, only to do it again a few months later, and damaged bags can also lead to other tools getting damaged. This new line saves tradesmen on all of that.”
Crescent storage bags come in four styles: the Tradesman Backpack, the Tradesman Open Bag (available in 14- and 17-inch options), the Tradesman Closed Bag (available in 14- and 17-inch options), and the 20-inch Contractor Bulk Bag.
All products in this line feature:
- High-quality YKK zippers, each with a three-year warranty.
- Newly designed open-straight pockets allow easier access to bottom of pockets so you don’t lose your bits and other small items.
- Hard polypropylene base; no more holes at the bottom of the bag.
- External PALS for easy access to frequently used tools.
- Bright interior fabric for better visibility.
- Side pockets for water bottles, clips for tape measures.
For more information, visit www.crescenttool.com.