MARIETTA, GA -- Market Maker Events (MME) will be moving ahead with their in-person Flooring Markets with safety measures in place.
The 2022 Flooring Markets in Dallas, TX, Atlanta, GA, and Biloxi, MS, will move forward as scheduled with the following safety measures in place:
- Masks are recommended to be worn while inside the market facility.
- Sanitation stations will be located in key areas around the market floor.
- Badges will be mailed in advance to pre-registered attendees to ensure safe distancing and avoid crowds at market entrances.
- Our floor plans and common areas have been adjusted to ensure physical distancing measures for all guests based on the city, state, federal and facility guidelines.
“As we continue to live through the COVID-19 pandemic, we are confident our Flooring Markets will move forward in the new year with safety protocols in place,” said managing partner of MME, Lori Kisner. “We know the industry is eager to see new products in person and our regional markets allow for most attendees to drive in for the day and source new inventory while managing their busy schedules. We look forward to welcoming attendees and exhibitors to the 2022 Flooring Markets.”
The Flooring Markets do require all persons registering for the markets, to agree to and comply with our Code of Conduct to ensure safety is top of mind and that our events comply with all current group meeting standards.
Pre-Registration can be completed online now by clicking on the links below.
- Register for Southwest Flooring Market, January 6-7: https://www.prereg.net/2022/swfm
- Register for Southeast Flooring Market, January 26-27: https://www.prereg.net/2022/sefm
- Register for Gulf Coast Flooring Market, February 17-18: https://www.prereg.net/2022/gcfm
Click here to learn more about our Safety Measures. Additional information regarding the markets, as well as travel and accommodations, is available at flooringmarkets.com.
Report Abusive Comment