A new year is upon us, and with it, a new roster of NTCA Workshops and Regional Trainings
Workshops: Texas, Arizona and Missouri
These seven free standards-based workshops will bring information, education, a chance to chat with your peers and industry experts – as well as delicious grub from local eateries, and a chance to win valuable prizes.
These free three-hour afternoon or evening events are open to tile installers and contractors, as well as sales personnel and the A&D community – anyone who wants to learn more about standards-based installation practices. They feature networking time, a catered meal, a chance to win useful and valuable prizes, and of course, priceless training from industry pros.
Each NTCA workshop is presented by NTCA Technical Trainers who have been installing tile themselves for many years or who still maintain their tile installation business. Workshops – made possible through the support of generous sponsors who believe in elevating the industry through education -- feature one of the following topics:
- Ins and Outs of Layout for Contractors
- Tile Matters – Best Practices for the Pros
- Failures – Could It Be Me?
- Tile Technology – Adhesives, Trowels, Lippage
January Workshops taking place in Texas, Arizona and Missouri are:
- 1/17 – Floor & Décor, Arlington, TX
- 1/18 - Floor & Décor, Dallas, TX
- 1/19 – Floor & Décor, Denton, TX
- 1/24—Daltile, Scottsdale, AZ
- 1/25 – Floor & Décor, Tempe, AZ
- 1/26 -- Floor & Décor, Glendale, AZ
- 1/31 – Daltile, Springfield, MO
Get a jump on learning new skills in 2023 by attending one of these NTCA workshops. For full information on each event, visit the Event Calendar on the NTCA website, where you can register.
Regional Training: Anaheim, CA
Learn about GPTP installation at the NTCA free day-long Regional Training Program on January 19th at Daltile in Anaheim, CA. Hosted and sponsored by Daltile, you can register by contacting Israel Reynoso by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 714.937.8951.
This all-day training begins at 7:30 a.m. The GPTP/Slabs Training equips you to install porcelain panels with confidence and accuracy. Learn new tile industry standards and methods for installing GPTP, how GPTP is made, where it can be used, and special tools, setting materials and techniques required to install it. This program will emphasize:
- Introduction to tile industry standards
- Use of ANSI A108.19 to install Gauged Porcelain Tile and Panels
- Use of specialty tools and setting materials to install GPTP
- Working with a team to install GPTP
Demand for this free training is high. Be sure to register early. To ensure the best training experience possible, registration is limited. If the class is full, your registration will be added to our waiting list and you will be contacted if a seat opens. Consult the NTCA Event Calendar for more information.
Report Abusive Comment