ROGUE RIVER, OR and BOSTON, MA -- In a strategic partnership between Rapid RH® L6 by Wagner Meters and Floorcloud™, contractors are now able to monitor concrete relative humidity and jobsite environmental conditions remotely in real-time from the comfort of the office, or anywhere in the world, via cellular network connectivity.
With this True Remote Monitoring system, contractors and flooring installation professionals can save time and money and maximize their productivity by returning to the jobsite only when the concrete subfloor is ready for the next phase.
There are three components to this system that help make the job easier: the Rapid RH L6 system, including the DataGrabber with Bluetooth, the Rapid RH DataGrabber range extender (DGRE) and protective dome, and the Floorcloud Jobsite Conditions Sensor.
Together, these devices allow for:
● Fewer trips to the jobsite to confirm the ambient and concrete subfloor conditions prior to floor installation
● Less wasted time scheduling and mobilizing labor, products and equipment for jobsites that aren’t yet ready
● Monitoring of jobsite conditions during product acclimation and installation to ensure they are within manufacturer’s product specifications
● Monitoring of drying trends remotely
● Seamless creation of concise documentation to be shared with various parties and stored securely in the cloud
Mark Bischoff, CEO of Starnet Flooring Alliance, had this to say about the True Remote Monitoring system:
“This breakthrough solution now positions the flooring professional at the forefront of real-time, remote jobsite monitoring and quality control. It improves their business profitability by helping them mobilize labor and materials effectively, reducing travel time and costs, all while storing data securely in the cloud. It will catapult our industry forward!”
Scott Banda, co-founder & president of Floorcloud™, shared, “It’s incredibly simple. The seamless integration between the Rapid RH L6 system and Floorcloud Jobsite Conditions Sensor is complete in seconds, and the contractors and flooring professionals are equipped to monitor the jobsite remotely in real-time.”
Contractors and manufacturers are busy. They don’t have the time and money to spend returning to the jobsite just to find out the concrete isn’t ready for installation. Now they can skip the hassle by installing the True Remote Monitoring system that combines the Rapid RH L6 by Wagner Meters and Floorcloud.
Report Abusive Comment