Welcome to the second installation ofTILE’sTwitter Thursday. If you’re just joining us on Twitter ( www.twitter.com/TileMagazine), and are unfamiliar with our list, then let me offer a brief explanation.
If you or your company is involved in the tile industry, and actively maintain/write a blog, then you should be included. That’s it. Simple, isn’t it? There’s no catch or hidden agenda – it’s just something I wanted to do so you could have this information readily available when you need it.
If you would like to be included in next week’s installation of Twitter Thursday, then drop me a note (firstname.lastname@example.org) or send me a direct message via Twitter to@TileEditor. Please include a direct link to your blog site.
Now, here are this week’s selections:
Last week’sTwitter Thursdaylist included:
- BonTon Handmade Tile, http://bontondesigns.blogspot.com/
- Dreamwall Wallcoverings, http://dreamwalls1.wordpress.com/about/
- Modwalls, http://modwallsdesignernotes.blogspot.com/
- New Ravenna Mosaics/Sara Baldwin Design, http://sarabaldwindesign.blogspot.com/
- Tile Market of San Marco, http://www.tilemarketsanmarco.blogspot.com/
- Women in Tile, http://womenintile.ning.com/